Looking to furnish an office space, or partition out an office building or warehouse office? You might be thinking of all of the remodeling and dry wall work and messy construction, not to mention dealing with a bunch of contractors. You are probably dreading the task ahead of you too!
Or you can consider modular full height partitions, which really are not as expensive as you think.
Full height partitions are generally modular wall panels that can be mounted to floors and ceilings within an office space (or really any interior space). These panels aren’t invasive, they simple bolt into the floors and ceilings of your choice, and can be easily removed. No alterations of the existing infrastructure are required. Installation is quick, painless, and most of all, clean.
And no there’s no reason to deal with contractors! Allied Modular provides a full design-build service, complete with the necessary accessories to make your partitioned offices fully functional: doors and their respective hardware, windows, power and data outlets complete with accompanying wiring, necessary lighting, you name it. Our design department works with you every step of the way, ensuring that you get the office layout with the functionality you need.
We then manufacture the modular walls in our facility and ship them to your office to be installed promptly. No hard construction or resulting messes to worry about! Best of all, our full height partitions are affordable.
Before you go calling up contractors to tear up your office space, possibly causing downtime and lost business, and the headaches that go with those inconveniences, consider modular full height partitions. You’d be surprised at how easy it is to partition an office with today’s technology.
Below are several statistics on secondhand smoke as reported by the American Cancer Society. Every year:
- An estimated 46,000 deaths from heart disease in people who are current non-smokers
- About 3,400 nonsmoking adults die of lung cancer as a result of breathing SHS
- SHS kills children and adults who don’t smoke.
- SHS causes disease in children and in adults who don’t smoke.
- SHS immediately affects the heart, blood vessels, and blood circulation in a harmful way. Over time it can cause heart disease, strokes, and heart attacks.
- SHS causes lung cancer in people who have never smoked. Even brief exposure can damage cells in ways that set the cancer process in motion.
- There is no safe level of exposure to SHS. Any exposure is harmful.
- Many millions of Americans, both children and adults, are still exposed to SHS in their homes and workplaces despite a great deal of progress in tobacco control.
Given these statistics, it is easy to see why so many states have managed to pass such strict legislation regarding smoking in public places and workplaces. Cigarette smoke can have dramatic effects on even the non-smokers exposed to the smoke.
For these reasons, it would be beneficial to install a smoking shelter in order to establish a designated smoking area for your smoking employees safely away from your non-smoking employees. Smokers are protected by law to continue their habits, and if you have smoker employees, they’re going to have to smoke somewhere. It is better for them to smoke in a designated area a safe distance from your building.
Smoking shelters act as a designated space that smokers can gather in and have their smoke breaks. Cigarette smoke is contained a safe distance from your non-smokers and cigarette butts can be disposed of in ashtrays and trashcans. Smoking shelters also provide shelter against extreme weather conditions and allow a place for smokers to gather and talk a bit, contributing to camaraderie among employees.
Protect yourself and your company, visit BuySmokingShelters.com to see our list of smoking shelters.