Remember that giant modular sky scraper we talked about recently? Well, ground broke for this project very recently and we are incredibly excited to see modular history being created. Although some of the details about this project have remained somewhat “hush- hush”, we’ve recently learned that this building is quite state- of- the- art. Built into the massive structure is a means to cope with winds and earthquakes. The building is built to move and sway with any heavy movements despite its gigantic size. Furthermore, several tests have been conducted which will ensure that the building can withstand a 9.0 earthquake and very high winds as tested through several wind tunnels. Check out this informative article with diagrams at SCMP.
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Buying Modular Products in California
- Why Successful Companies Are Using Allied Modular
- The Experts Agree About Modular Construction
- Do You Know How Solar Power Works?
- Modular Solutions In China
- Have You Seen Our Stone Brewing Project?
- CY Lasers
- The Future Is Modular
- Uberblox: Modular Construction
- This Might Be The Cutest Thing You’ve Seen All Week